Camera Roll from week 1 photography class

 Session 1 of my photography class through Great Courses Plus, we haven't begun to study all the gears and buttons and such on the camera; the instructor said to get out and 'see'. 

I headed to two local parks, my backyard and daughter's front porch and here's what I came up with:

Queen Anne's Lace (I think) and leaves just beginning to turn - beautiful shade of rose
I came upon a BMX race, so lots of fun shots of riders of all ages wearing bright garb

The deck flowers have been glorious this season, but they're starting to fade a bit

Looks like it should be in a wedding bouquet

Not sure what type of apple this is, they were teensy, but I gathered up a bowl full and brought them home to the deer who visit us nightly


Close up of an incredible weathered stump of wood. Beautiful lines and soft colors

Gorgeous color of algea / moss growing on the branch of a tree

A little one who has discovered she can read Beverly Cleary all by herself!

Half mast flag waving in the breeze

Magnificent undersign of a tree, no idea how long it's been lying there

A little BMX'r

I loved the softness of the wild flower next to the wood

Primary colors 

Shy visitor

She's even figured out she can read to herself

There's beauty all around, you just have to look. This tree trunk was amazing



Crossing the finish line

asking for a handout of Antler Max or apples, either will do

Loved the intensity on this kid's face

Almost ready

I bought my Canon about 10 years ago, and had forgotten what a good camera it was; how much I loved capturing moments with it. 

I can't wait to see what I can do once I understand things like aperture, shutter speed, light, etc. etc. 

Comments

Popular Posts